Hi there! My name is Tanner Goodson and I will be the one responsible for posting to this blog from here on out; though occasionally Mike or Jake might step in to be a guest writer.
Here are some things you should know about me before we get started.
1. I’ve known Mike and Jake since about 2nd grade. Along with Justin, the 4 of us have been best friends since then.
2. To go along with the above, I was born and raised in Alto, Ga. I graduated from Banks County High School along with the boys and then completed my education at Kennesaw State University.
3. I recently moved back to GA along with my wife to work for the boys at their screen printing business. We had spent 6.5 years in Portland, OR before that. And before that I spent a year in Durham, NC working for REI.
4. I am an avid golfer, disc golfer, biker, board gamer, video gamer, and reader. My favorite sports teams are all of the GA ones.
5. My wife Brittany also has a shop on Etsy; Darkroom and dearly; where she sells greeting cards and such. You should check it out.
In taking over this blog, I hope to be able to give you folks a glimpse into our lives here at Bravo Custom Printing. Subjects will range from bios and backgrounds on the Boys of Bravo; to how to videos and educational pieces. As always, any comments, questions, and positive criticisms are welcomed and appreciated.
None so far? Alright. Let's get to it then.